Thursday, September 4, 2008

Microstock: First Image Approved!

I logged in to Dreamstime this morning and found that my first image was approved!

1 for 1, baby!

Of course, one view and no sales = no money yet.

My profile is here.

Update: Hmmm... If I search for my image, I can't find it. Maybe it takes a while to get indexed into their search? Or maybe the search engine doesn't show your own images? (no, because it also doesn't show up if I log out).

Update #2 (9/5): I just got this from Dreamstime:

"Congratulations, your image has been approved and will be available online soon. Please note that it may take up to 24-48 hours for the image to show up in all areas of the website."
That explains it -- it takes a little while for images to get into search. And, lo and behold, my image shows up in search now. It has four views so far, but not sure how many are mine.

No comments: