Monday, July 6, 2009

Shooting on film...

I'm on vacation right now using dial up. Holy crap it is slow! Writing up a blog post pretty much took me twice as long as usual and it is now well past midnight.

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost two months since I posted. Life has been really busy and photography has not been a priority.

The good news is that I've starting to shoot more on this vacation and I'm catching the photography bug again. I borrowed my Dad's old Minolta and shot some black and white film -- I posted about it over at the Used Camera Database (it seemed more relevant there). Expect to see some of the pictures here in the next few weeks -- I was very happy with a number of them!

In other news, my 20D is starting to hesitate when I shoot because the shutter release isn't quite making contact. Not a huge deal, but it does mess up my timing a little bit and it may just be the push I need to upgrade and use it as a backup. Of course, if my shooting volume decreases again, there's not point in buying another camera.

We'll see!

No comments: